Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is Sprint releasing Windows Phone 7 phones?

According to the Sprint Customer rep I talked to this morning, Sprint already has a Windows Phone 7 on the market.  when I had a chance to look it up online, I found they had a Windows Phone, just not a Windows 7 Phone, it was Windows Mobile 6.1, it was the HTC Touch Pro 2.

http://shop.sprint.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplayPhones?phoneSKU=PPCT7380SP

A chat with a sprint.com person, said check back next week.  I just did a Google search and found this: HTC 7 Pro, Sprint's Windows Phone 7: Hands On | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Looks like it's coming soon, don't know about everything working in landscape mode though.  The phone in question is set up to work well in landscape mode when in the open position, see the article for more details.

Last I heard it was in their lab and we should expect it second quarter 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment